Have a smartphone with a high-quality camera, and you love to take photos? Yes. Everyone loves Taking photographs and pictures on their smartphones and cameras. Photography is trendy and common these days because everyone has a smartphone with very High-Quality Cameras that can blur pictures that makes the photo very impressive and beautiful.
You take a picture of your child doing something very funny or innovative or talking a photo of your beautiful moments, but then you realize the photo is blurry….!! Sometimes we are in a hurry, and the photo is clicked with blurry face or motion blurred. We love our photos, pictures because they caught the beautiful moments that we don’t want to lose. No one wants to delete that beautiful moment just because of the blurry effect. So, at that time peoples wish to unblur that photo but don’t know how to unblur photo and pictures.
Everyone has faced this problem and thought there is no solution for this mistake. But it’s not true. There are lots of solution for this blurry photo. We can easily unblur photo and fix the photo blur. Here is our complete detailed guide about how to unblur pictures, photos & Images, and fix photo blur and make a blurry picture clear.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 How To Unblur a Picture on Computer and Mac
- 2.1 Unblur Using Photoshop CS
- 2.2 Unblur Photos, Pictures & Images Using Movavi Photo Editor.
- 2.3 Unblur Photo Using GIMP
- 2.4 UnBlur Using Paint.NET
- 3 Unblur Photos and Pictures online
- 4 Unblur Pictures & Photos on Android & iPhone.
- 5 Bottom Line
Everyone wants to unblur their pictures, photos, and images but don’t know the right and effective method to do this. Today we are going to explain all the working and effective methods to unblur photo and fix photo blur.
We will share the online and offline both tools, tricks, and methods step by step with full details in this ultimate guide to unblur pictures, photos, and images. You can use these methods on all devices like Computer, Mac, Android, Apple iPhone, etc. let’s get the process start.
How To Unblur a Picture on Computer and Mac
Computers are the most using device these days. Every one of us uses computers, Mac, and notebooks every day. The best device to unblur pictures and photos is the computer systems and laptops. Laptops and computers support more powerful applications that can use to unblur pictures, photos, and images.
We are sharing the 100% working and best effective methods here with you so you can easily edit your pictures and unblur photos and fix the photo blur easily. Following are the best and working methods for the computer system and Mac users to fix blurry pictures easily with step by step guide.
Unblur Using Photoshop CS
The best and 100% Working method to remove blur from the photos and pictures is the Adobe Photoshop CS Program that is specially made up for photographic purpose only. Photoshop CS is Developed and Own by the Adobe Company. We are going to use this program to unblur the photos and pictures. Removing blur from the images is very easy by using this Tool.
We can unblur photos, pictures and fix photo blur by using three different methods in Adobe Photoshop CS. Photoshop has three different tools to perform this type of actions. Each Method does something unique and has its benefits plus points.
Every tool gives different result in different situations. Give a try to every method and Tool to get perfect results. You can get the ideal result of the blurry image by testing all the methods given below.
Before you get started, please make a backup of images before trying any of the given methods to reduce the risk of losing your pictures.
Now let me explain the detailed method that how to remove photo blur using photoshop. Follow the below step by step Guide to Remove Blur and Fix the photo blur with the help of Photoshop.
Photoshop Method 1 (Shake Reduction)
This method is straightforward and simple. This method is specially used to reduce the evident the photo blur caused by camera shake. By using the given simple steps, we can remove the blur of any photo, picture or image. Just Follow the below easy steps.
- Open the Adobe Photoshop CS Edition.
- Add your blurry image in Photoshop.
- Now, after opening the Photoshop, Click on “Filter” Button.
- After clicking the “Filter” Button Now Select the “Sharpen” Option in the “Filter” button drop down as shown in the below image.
- Now click on the “Shake Reduction” button.
- Photoshop will now work on the image.
- Allow Adobe Photoshop to unblur the photo. That’s it. The Photo blur will be fixed.
It will only work in the latest versions of Photoshop. Please update your Photoshop is you can’t find the given options. This method will provide you with a good result, but if it didn’t give you the desired, then please try the second method given below using Adobe Photoshop’s second tool.
Photoshop Method 2 (Background Layer)
This method is a little long, but it is a very cool and effective method. If the above method did not work for you, then this method will surely work for you and give you the best result and completely unblur your photo and fix the photo blur easily.
This method can also be used on simple Photoshop. You didn’t need Photoshop’s CS Edition to unblur pictures. You can quickly fix photo blur by using this method on simple photoshop version. Now follow the below given steps.
- Open the Adobe Photoshop CS or Adobe Photoshop Simple.
- Open your image in Adobe Photoshop.
- Now Duplicate the Background Layer of your image and select the duplicate layer. Press “CTRL + J” to duplicate the background layer.
- Click on “Filter” then Click on “Other” and select “High Pass.”
- Set the “High Pass” to 10%.
- Now set the “Blend Mode” of the Layer of your image and increase & decrease the opacity until your photo is unblurred correctly.
- That’s it.
This method works like a charm in old versions of Photoshop because in this method you can manually adjust the opacity of the image and can make changes yourself until you got your desired results. But if you are using the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, then you should try the Camera Shake Reduction feature explained above in Method 1 Step by Step.
If you are still not satisfied, then give a final try to the 3rd method. This method is also 100% working and tested by our team many times. We have checked all the three ways and sharing with you now.
Photoshop Method 3 (Enhance Feature)
This method is also straightforward and easy to apply. You have to follow the below given steps.
- Open Adobe Photoshop in your computer or laptop.
- Upload the desired blurry image that you want to unblur (Make a Backup Please).
- Open the Photoshop Elements by clicking on the button.
- Click on the “Filter Menu“
- In the Filter Menu, select the “Enhance” Option.
- Now click on “Unsharp Mask” Option in the Enhance Feature.
- Now Increase and decrease the “Radius & Amount” Option until your photo is unblurred correctly and you are satisfied with the result.
Change the values again and again to get the excellent result. This trick works very well for me. Give it a try, and you will not regret it. If you are not satisfied, then don’t be sad. There are more ways to do this work. Let me tell some other cools methods and tools for this work.
Unblur Photos, Pictures & Images Using Movavi Photo Editor.
Unblur Photos, Pictures & Images Using Movavi Photo Editor is another best way to edit your photos and fix photo blur on your images. Removing the photo blur error with the help of Movavi is very easy, simple and 100% working method. Follow the below guide to unblur photos and images.
Download and Install Movavi Photo Editor
First of all, you have to download the Movavi photo editor and install it on your computer or laptop. Just got to the Movavi Official Download Page and Download the photo editor. Now open the installation setup and install the Movavi photo editor on your computer.
Add Photo or Image
Add the blurry Photo, image or picture that you want to edit and remove the blur. Just click on the Browse for Images or Drag and drop the blurry picture to the working area of Movavi Photo Editor.
Edit You Photo
Fixing photo blur with the help of Movavi is very simple, easy and affecting. It works every time I used it. Follow the simple steps given below for blur reduction of pictures, photos, and images.
- Click on the “Adjust” Button and open the Adjust Tab Options. Now you will see some editing settings and sliders there.
- Adjust the sharpness slider by increasing or decreasing the Adjustment bar until it smooths out the fuzziness of the photo.
- In the “Adjust Tab” Drag the “Details slider” to the right to emphasize textures of the photo.
Now you can get more extraordinary results by moving other sliders in the “Adjust Tab” like Contrast and Brightness and can get further improvements in your photos, pictures, and images.
Unblur Photo Using GIMP
If you are not satisfied with the results of photoshop and still struggling to get the best unblur photo result, then you should give a try to GIMP. GIMP is a GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a free image editing tool and program, and we are going to use this program to fix our photo blur.
GIMP is a free tool, and it is effortless to use but it is not much powerful as Photoshop, but still, we can use this free tool to unblur Photos, Pictures, and Images for free. If you don’t have GIMP installed on your computer, then you can download GIMP installation setup from their original site.
How To UnBlur Photo Using GIMP Editor
Editing the pictures and photos with GIMP is very easy. We can remove blur from images easily with a few little steps. It is a simple method. Just follow the below step by step guide.
- Open GIMP Editor in your computer.
- Open the photo in GIMP Editor or drag and drop the Photo in GIMP Editor’s Working area.
- Point to the Toolbox and select Blur/Sharpen in the top upper Toolbox menu.
- Now select the Sharpen and drag the courser over your image are from where you want to unblur the photo.
After you perform all of these steps, the GIMP Editor will automatically work on the image, and the image will be unblurred. The Sharpen tool works very well to remove the blur from the pictures.
UnBlur Using Paint.NET
We are always trying to provide best and valuable software and solutions that give the best result free of cost. Keeping this aspect in eyes, we recommend the Paint.NET. It is also free software that is commonly used for image editing.
Removing the blur caused by camera shake and fixing the photo blur is not the primary function of this software but as it is free software and gives the best result so we can use this software for fixing the photo blur. Follow the below step by step guide to reduce the image blur easily with the help of Paint.NET
- Click the Paint.Net icon and open the Paint in your computer.
- Click on Browse/Add Image button and open the Image in Paint.net.
- In Paint.NET Select Effects
- Now select Picture and Sharpen in the Effect’s Tab.
- Move the Slider in the Sharpen popup to a level where the image is unblurred.
- Select OK and save.
Now your image is unblurred successfully. In this method, the Sharpen Tool will make some noise to the image. You can reduce that by using Effects and Noise Reduction function. Again, adjust until you are happy with the results.
Unblur Photos and Pictures online
If you are not satisfied with the above methods or you don’t have a Laptop & Computer to unblur your photos, then you can try online tools to fix the image blur online. Following is some useful online tools that unblur images correctly online for free. Read the below Step by Step Guide
Unblur Pictures Using Lunapic
Lunapic is an online tool that is made up for remove image blur reduction online. Lunipic is another tool that we can use to reduce the image blur. Using the Lunapic for image editing is very comfortable and secure.
We can unblur photo online using Lunapic Online Editor. There’s no need to download any software because you can sharpen up your pictures on the Lunapic website. All you have to do is upload the blurry photo on the site from your computer. Follow the below step by step guide to unblur picture online using Lunapic.
- Go to Lunapic.com
- Click on Adjust > Sharpen.
- Click “Choose File” and open the Photo that you want to unblur online.
- Drag the button to the right to Sharpen it more.
- The more to the right you drag it, the less blurry it’ll appear. Adjust it where you get your desired unblurry results.
Unblur Pictures Using PinTools
PineTools is the 2nd best online tool to remove the image blur online for free of cost. This online tool provides free services for image blur removal. There is just four simple step by step procedure to reduce the photo blur.
PineTools always worked very well for me. Millions of users use PineTools every day to fix the image blur error online. Just follow our simple and easy step by step procedure to remove blur from your images online.
- Go to PineTools.com
- Click on Choose File button to upload your blurry image.
- Choose the Sharpen Strength by dragging the button
- Click on Sharpen.
- After doing this, you will see a definite improvement in the photo.
With the help of Pinetools, you can also invert colors, lighten an image, flip a picture, and change the contracts – these tools will help your photo look even better than the original photo.
Unblur Pictures & Photos on Android & iPhone.
Most of the peoples have android and iPhone devices, and they don’t use PC and laptops on a daily basis. Peoples think there is no option for mobile users to unblur photos on Android and iPhones. But we have the solution to fix image blur on Android & iPhone devices. You can read our below guide to remove and reduce the image blur of photos and unblur photos on iPhone and Android.
Unblur photo on Android and iPhone (SNAPSEED)
If you are an iPhone or Android device user and you don’t want to bother picking up your laptop to unblur your photo, then you can download a free app in the App Store and Play store called Snapseed.
To Unblur photos, images and pictures on Android and iPhones, Snapseed is the No#1 App for both Android and iPhone devices. Using this application on your Android or iPhones Device means that you can quickly unblur multiple photos at anywhere anytime.
Now follow the below procedure to fix the photo blur on Android and iPhones devices.
- Open Snapseed App and upload the blurry photo that you want to unblur.
- Select “Details” in the Snapseed App.
- Select the Sharpen option then tap on unblur option.
- After unblurring, chose Structure > Show More Detail
This app is great because you have two options in it that you can use to unblur a picture on mobile devices. Using both of these options together gives the best picture quality. The sharpen tool gets rid of the blur, and the Structure tool adds detail to the photo. So, you should use both of these options to get the best results.
The sharpen tool gets rid of the blur, and the Structure tool adds detail to the photo. So, you should use both of these options to get the best results.
In my view, Using the Lunapic photo editor is the best way to unblur your photo because it’s very fast and it provides you with quick results online for free.
If you liked this article, share it and You can also comment down below which tool you thought did the job the best.