How to Reboot and Restart Firestick of Amazon. The Firestick is a portable device. It is used to streaming TV shows, Movies, Sports and Live news, etc. The FireStick firstly introduced by Amazon. The first generation launched in November 2014. It released a smaller version of a Fire TV called Fire TV Stick. The second generation introduced by Alexa voice assistance as a built-in-function.
The Fire TV supports Live TV shows, Live News, Youtube, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, Netflix, Amazon Music, STARZ, BBC, Live sports channels and much more. The Firestick is also known as Fire TV. The Amazon Firestick supports only subscription own channels.
How To Restart Firestick
There are different methods and techniques used to restart or reboot the fire TV. The first method we learn is how to restart the Firestick manually without using the remote. The second technique is how to reboot the firestick using the remote. This procedure is very simple just following a few steps you can restart fire TV effectively. So let’s restart the firestick manually.
In this method, we learn to restart fire-stick from the power cord.
- Remove the Power Cord which is connected to an electric socket.
- Leave it un-connected for few seconds and then plug the Power Cord back to the electric socket.
In this method, we learn to restart from the Firestick.
- Plug the Power Cord from the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Connect the Power Cord back to the Fire-stick after few seconds.
How To Reboot Fire TV Using Remote
Also Check: Vudu on Firestick
We will learn in this method how to reboot the firestick by using the remote. It is a pretty simple technique. It reboots the Fire TV automatically. The remote must be paired with your device.
This is the fastest shortcut method to Restart / Reboot Firestick very easily.
- Pick Up the Remote of Firestick TV.
- Press the Play/Pause button and then select a button simultaneously.
- Press these buttons for at least five seconds.
- The Firestick will restart when you releasing the buttons.
Sometimes the above-mentioned method may not works. So you need to follow the given procedure.
- Switch on your Fire TV and you need to connect it to Fire TV stick.
- The Home Screen appears it shows different icons.
- Find the Settings option when the Home Screen complete loading.
- By using navigation buttons from remote select the Settings option.
- Scroll to the right of the screen via a remote and select the Fire TV option. Many options show on the screen.
- Select the Restart option from the Fire TV menu.
- At times, a prompt appears asking you to enter the PIN Code if your Fire TV Stick has one.
- Enter the correct PIN Code to proceed.
- Restart the Firestick by going with the prompts going on the screen.
- Select the Restart option again.
- The Firestick system will now start the Reboot process.
How to Restart Firestick using TV Setting
If you want to restart your Firestick from the TV settings we guide you completely.
- Open Your Home Screen of Amazon Firestick to Reboot.
- Scroll up Amazon Fire Stick home screen on television and highlight the Home tab and then Settings.
- Then just click on My Fire TV.
- In the My Fire TV scroll down and click on Restart and Firestick will automatically restart.
This is all about a guide to restart/reboot FireStick with different techniques and methods. We learn with detail how to restart Fire Stick TV with remote, and manually with-out using remote and from TV sets, etc. We hope this is helpful to you. For any query, question, and suggestion please contact us freely in the comment section below. We will try our best to help you and provide an answer.