Do you think that it is challenging to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick? If I am right, then you are wrong. Installing Kodi on Firestick is very easy and straightforward. But many of us don’t know how to install Kodi on the amazon fire TV stick. Make sure to read my complete guide. Otherwise, you will not be able to install Kodi on your Fire TV Stick quickly and simply.
We are writing this guide after complete research on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Before starting our simple tutorial, it is necessary to tell you what Kodi is? For what purpose is it? What are the benefits of the Kodi App If you install it on your Fire TV Stick? I have answers to all the previous questions, and I am going to tell you the most stable and unique solutions in the next paragraph.
Kodi on Firestick & Fire TV
I have no words to explain the importance of the Kodi App, the best Live Streaming App. Video content from all over the world with ultra-high quality is available on Kodi App. You can use Kodi on Firestick is a source of fun and enjoyment. Kodi on the Firestick is well known for delivering Pirated content. In the video streaming market, Kodi on Fire TV Stick has its name and value. Kodi provides popular entertainment services, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hot star.
Kodi app on Amazon Fire TV Stick is full of extraordinary features. If I start explaining each function, Hours will pass like seconds. So, I am not telling each element except the one which I like the most. Guess what. My favorite feature in Kodi App on Firestick TV is Voice Command. Yes! There is not even a 0.1% doubt in my statement. Use your voice and order your Kodi App to do everything you want.
Alexa’s support on the Kodi app allows you to sit on the couch and watch everything just using your voice. Give complete rest to your figures while watching Kodi. Is it not super cool to use your voice command without typing some words in the search box? Kodi has been selling like hot cakes all around because it supports many Videos platform.
How to Download and Install Kodi on Firestick & Fire TV
OK! I am sure that you have understood the need for the unbeatable live streaming Kodi app. After reading the most precious and rear features of the Kodi app, you would want to install Kodi in your Amazon Fire TV. Everyone in this modern age wants to get Kodi on Firestick. Installing Kodi on Fire TV & Firestick is slight a bit of a problem that can be solved easily by giving yourself a little time. Prepare yourself and your Amazon Fire TV for the Kodi installation.
The installation process of Kodi on your Fire TV & Firestick will take some minutes. There are many methods for installing Kodi App. And you can read this guide for installing Kodi in a simple and easy way. Some methods are time taking, but I will teach you a simple ad fast method that will save your time. Only within two minutes, you can install your favorite video streaming Kodi app on your Fire TV & Firestick.
As I am writing this guide in simple wording, you will understand easily. If you want a quick installation of Kodi on your Fire TV Stick, give your time to this guide and read it carefully. I think we should start our guide now. Let me tell you the easiest ways to install Kodi on Firestick. There are a total of 3 ways to install Kodi on fire TV.
- Use Downloader Apk
- Use AppStarter to Install Kodi
- Update Kodi on Firestick
Now let me describe these methods in details. You will learn new tricks to install the Kodi app without any efforts and free of cost.
Use Downloader Apk
On your Fire TV, Downloader is the best application that is used to download many useful apps, including Kodi, Vudu, and YouTube TV, on your Firestick. I recommend every Firestick user to use Downloader application to download their favorite and top listed apps on Fire TV Stick. The downloader application is already installed on Firestick. So, you have not to install Downloader APK on your Amazon Fire TV. Downloading Kodi on Fire TV Stick via Downloader app includes the following steps:
Step By Step Procedure to Install Kodi
- Turn on your Firestick, Fire TV Device and Go to the Settings
- Go to Settings Menu and Open My Fire TV option that has 2nd number in the list in the Settings Menu
- Go to Developer Option in My Fire TV
- There is an option, “Apps from Unknown Source” Turn On this option Without any hesitation.
- Now Go Back to the home screen of Firestick and Click the Search icon on the top of the window
- Type “Downloader” in the search box and find an Orange Downloader Icon in the results
- If it is not installed, click on the Download Button.
- Please wait for a little time so the Kodi app can be installed.
- Downloader will be installed on your Firestick & Fire TV Stick automatically
- Open it and click Allow
- Read the quick start guide and press OK
- Take the remote of your Firestick in your hand and Press the OK button
- After Pressing the button, the keyboard will open.
- You have to write the Address of Kodi App which is alitechhub.com/Kodistable This address is the URL of the latest version of Kodi 18.7 App on Firestick.
- We recommend you to download and install the newest version of Kodi on the Firestick.
- Click on Go Button and Press Install Kodi
- It may take two minutes to install Kodi on your Fire TV device.
- Two options are there, “Open and Done“
- Open Kodi App on your Amazon Fire TV Stick if you want, otherwise, click on done.
- Your Fire TV, Firestick, or Fire TV Cube must have some free storage space.
- Clear some space on your Fire TV device by deleting the Kodi installation File from your device.
- Click on the Delete option.
- Another Delete option will appear. You have to Click it again to delete Kodi Installation file
- Click See All Button under Apps & Channels Category by going to the Home Page of your Fire TV Stick/ Firestick/ Fire TV Cube.
- Launch Kodi on your Firestick
- Click Continue and then click Allow
- Kodi may take some seconds to Load
- Congrats! Kodi is downloaded and installed successfully on your Fire TV & Firestick.
- Enjoy the latest Seasons and Movies on Your Kodi App
Use AppStarter to Install Kodi on Fire TV & Firestick
I have already told you in the first paragraph that I know many ways of installing the Kodi App on Amazon Fire TV stick. The most convenient step to install Kodi on Firestick is by using Downloader APK. This method also requires the Downloader Application. Follow the below steps to install Kodi on your Fire Device:
- Open the Downloader Application on your Fire TV Cube
- In the URL box, type https://www.alitechhub.com/as This is the URL of AppStarter
- We have to follow the same way as we adopted to install Kodi in previous Paragraph, click Go.
- Click on the Install Button on the screen window.
- Open AppStarter when it gets installed
- On the left side of the screen, you can see the Install Option of Kodi. Click it and wait for its downloading
- The download will complete after several minutes. Click Done
The installation of Kodi on Firestick is completed. Now you can enjoy the Kodi app free of cost on your tv devices. This Installation guide is very easy and simple to follow. even a newbie can follow this guide and install the Kodi app in seconds.
Update Kodi on Firestick & Fire TV
Kodi on Firestick is very well known all around the globe, and it is highly demanded. People are using Kodi on their Fire TV Cubes day and night. Commonly, updates of all apps come after a time interval. Updates are made to modify the App by solving issues and errors in the App.
The upgrade of Kodi on Firestick is not a tricky task. Everyone wants to update the Kodi app without losing configured settings, but they don’t know how? They want to get the latest version of Kodi on Fire TV Cube (Kodi 18.7 Leia). How to update Kodi on Firestick in 2020 is fully explained in this quick tutorial. If you are trying to update Kodi and cannot do it well, do not worry. Just relax and read this article.
- At the First, open Firestick Application
- Go to the Settings on the Home Screen
- There you will find the “Application” option. Click the option at once
- Find the “Managed Installed Application” option on the screen, Press it
- Press Kodi Button
- There is an update option of Kodi on Firestick. Now you have to click on it
- Do nothing, an update of Kodi on Firestick will start automatically
- No option of the upgrade means your Kodi app is already updated.
Share your experience and problems in the comments section at the bottom of the post. We promise we will provide you an excellent solution to your problem.
Restart your Fire Device or Delete the app data to solve issues.
Go to See All Apps, select Kodi, and use three dots button on the remote. The delete option will appear in front of you. Click it. Kodi will be deleted from your device.
There are two ways explained to download and install Kodi on your Fire tv & Firestick. It is all up to you. Adopt the one which you want. Check our Website ALITECHHUB to get more information about streaming apps on Firestick.